1.6
Style and Design

I have dealt with BTR without any issues until this year.I advise EVERYONE to stay away from ordering from them.

You will NEVER

get your money back if something needs to be returned. You get store credit but then they somehow have a glitch and it disappears. You can call and they inform you to wait 5-7 business to investigate then they say go after the former owners. Anyone that had worked with the selling of a business you take on the receivables as well as the payables.

Just a shady company do not trust them. So save your money but from a reputable site. My advice STAY AWAY YOU WILL BE SORRY sooner or later but it WILL happen. I lost just under $200 and the items I did receive took forever to arrive.

I would have returned them but then I would be out even more money.As I mentioned earlier avoid avoid avoid.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $180. The author is overall dissatisfied with Beyond The Rack. The most disappointing about beyond the rack customer care from Beyond The Rack was no actual refund and not receiving orders Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Beyond The Rack.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Beyond The Rack to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Beyond The Rack?

Comments