I have ordered a pair of shoes from the BTR on Feb 22/16.Waiting for almost three long months for the order to arrive I have decided to cancel it and requested my money back.

So far have only received promises nothing else.

The money that has been promised to be returned back to my credit card account has to materialized yet.

I am not sure I will ever see the money back given the BTR has changed the name to 7098961 Canada Inc.(formerly known as Beyond the Rack Enterprises Inc.) I bet that there are others like me that have been taken for a ride by the BTR.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Beyond The Rack and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Beyond The Rack.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Beyond The Rack to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Beyond The Rack?

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1172815

Do what I did.Call your credit card company and dispute the charge.

They gave me a credit right that minute and disputed it with the company.They have your back!

Unfortunately i am one of those being victimized by this fraud company