1.4
Style and Design

On March 28, 2016 I made and on line order for several Jewelry items.I was not made aware of any changes in ownership until after I complained about not receiving my order.

I was informed on July 20, 2016 that due to new ownership I may not get a refund but may get store credit. I did recieved a partial order but three items not received totalling $21 Canadian not including tax. I have been fighting with Beyond The Rack ever since to get my items, refund or store credit. At this point I just want my money back.

Now I am told due to new ownership I can not get my money back and I can not get store credit. Store was under review for new ownership prior to my purchases. Don't trust this company.

The previous owners would have been very helpful, but not these new owners.By not returning my money they are stealing from me and you can never trust a theft.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $24. Bereals is overall dissatisfied with Beyond The Rack. The most disappointing about both at Beyond The Rack was 2016 and them stealing my money , but reviewer liked 2016. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Beyond The Rack.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Beyond The Rack to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Beyond The Rack?

Comments

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #1245973

Same thing happened to me.they are bunch of thieves.i ordered a pair of shoes for over 100.No refund,order not received after a year.they keep changing ownership.it's like a Ponzi scheme.Beware!