Beyond The Rack - Fake Givinchy bag

56 of 61 Beyond The Rack reviews

On April 26,2015 I order a black medium gevinchy bag for $1,699.99 from beyond the rack on May 17 I received the bag , to my surprise the package arrived with out the dust bag the bag smell so bad the material not leather.But from some cheep Chinese material.

I did contact beyond the rack and am waiting on my refund. I will never ever purchased from beyond the rack again.

BUYERS BE WARE !!!!Please please please please please please don't buy from them they are a rip offffffffffffff stay away stay away stay away from this online store

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Givenchy Bag
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #640101

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Beyond The Rack? Submit review ›
Helpful? 8 Yes 8 4 No 4
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
56 of 61 Beyond The Rack reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 24 #1133041

This bag looks bad, like really bad.

Aug 27, 2015 #1025833

I wish I had researched prior to purchasing my bag from btr. I purchased the antigona in June of 2015. My bag looks real. After reading, I'm concerned I paid 1700 for a fake. I would've paid the full amount to get a real bag. Very frustrated. For those who knew they had a fake, how did you know. What was different? I have looked at many reviews and mine looks genuine. (Hoping it is).

Jul 14, 2015 #1007432

I'm in the process of trying to get a refund for my Antigona from BTR. They are trying to provide me with an authentication card but I don't need one to know that mine is fake. I put mine side by side the real one at the store and it is so obvious. I'm very frustrated...

Do Not Buy from BTR

Jul 14, 2015 #1007459

The sad thing is BTR still insisted it is the real thing. They must think we the consumers are really ***. Try contact Givenchy New York head office (646 453 4700) to let them know about BTR selling their fake handbags. Hope this help.

Aug 27, 2015 #1025845

Can you tell me the difference between the bag you ordered from btr and the bag you looked at in the store? I ordered a bag from btr. It looks very real, but I am only looking at online reviews. I don't have a store nearby that sells Givenchy.

Jul 12, 2015 #1006659

Wow I found out I'm not the first nor the last. They still selling fake Givenchy Antigona bags. I wished I had done the research. Today BTR also selling fake Pandora Box Crossbody. This company should not allow to be in business.

Jun 18, 2015 #996603 Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I also bought a fake Givenchy Antigona bag from them! I got my money back, but it's very upsetting that they tried to pass that off as real. I feel bad for the customers who don't know better and get stuck with the $2000 fakes!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Beyond The Rack. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Beyond The Rack.
Filing a new complaint about
×