Beyond The Rack - Review about Dawgs Microfibre Boots from Mountain View, California
I have shopped from beyond the rack several times, and other than the fact that the shoes i ordered were not the right size, and not one, but two of the items i received were damaged, i have recently noticed that the website lies about the original item prices to entice customers into buying more.Because you think youre getting an amazing deal.
90% off? Yeah right! I first noticed this with a vero moda scarf i bought, which advertised the original price as $125. However, the price tag on the scarf said it was only $35.
I also checked online. I gave them the benefit of the doubt, thinking it was a mistake, but since then ive been checking original prices online and you wouldnt believe how many of their products list false original prices. For instance, a pair of dawgs boots listed as $300 discounted to $40, upon further inspection, turns out to actually be $90. And this is from the dawgs website.
This is not the first time ive noticed BTR listing the wrong price. And the price is always listed as much higher than it really is. The blatant dishonesty makes me feel so cheated. I also received a pair of mens clarks shoes with the soles detached from the shoe.
It looked cheap, leading me to believe they were not really clarks, as the quality was not what ive come to expect from clarks shoes.
BEWARE!!DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Dawgs Microfiber Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "Paid for roses in ORANGE vase. Got cheap, clear one. Paid for expedited shipping (before noon), not contacted til 12:34PM. Paid $20 for boxed chocolates. Got A BAG and they..."
- "I'm so annoyed that I gave my money to these swindlers. I ordered a bathing suit and it took a full MONTH for me to get my order. They did..."
- "We are all familiar with how when you pay for your merchandise with a debit card at petsmart you get begged to donate money to help feed homeless pets. Well..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."