Beyond The Rack - Review about Dawgs Microfibre Boots from Mountain View, California
I have shopped from beyond the rack several times, and other than the fact that the shoes i ordered were not the right size, and not one, but two of the items i received were damaged, i have recently noticed that the website lies about the original item prices to entice customers into buying more.Because you think youre getting an amazing deal.
90% off? Yeah right! I first noticed this with a vero moda scarf i bought, which advertised the original price as $125. However, the price tag on the scarf said it was only $35.
I also checked online. I gave them the benefit of the doubt, thinking it was a mistake, but since then ive been checking original prices online and you wouldnt believe how many of their products list false original prices. For instance, a pair of dawgs boots listed as $300 discounted to $40, upon further inspection, turns out to actually be $90. And this is from the dawgs website.
This is not the first time ive noticed BTR listing the wrong price. And the price is always listed as much higher than it really is. The blatant dishonesty makes me feel so cheated. I also received a pair of mens clarks shoes with the soles detached from the shoe.
It looked cheap, leading me to believe they were not really clarks, as the quality was not what ive come to expect from clarks shoes.
BEWARE!!DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Dawgs Microfiber Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "Tee Chip stole my original artwork from 2013 off my Etsy account www.radmoonrising.com and currently has it for sale in September of 2015. I was not consulted contacted or asked..."
- "I don't think this is just the dealership fault. It's Volkswagen fault. The entire company is a fraud! I bought a brand new e-Golf, Nov 2015. Drove it 4 days and..."
- " to whom it may concern this is my third visit applying government work through the printing service at Office Depot 3875 State Dr Beaumont Texas 77701 each time I..."