Style and Design

I had over a $500 credit on my account, that was promised by BTR to be credited to my credit card. One day I checked my account and it had a balance of .00.

Thinking that after a year this was finally resolved. NOPE! They said they wrote off the credit due to bankruptcy.

Now I have the option to hire an attorney to get my money back.

How is the legal!!!??? IT WAS PROMISED TO BE REFUNDED BEFORE THE BANKRUPTCY!

Over a year I have fought this issue.

Does anyone have any suggestions...........I too was a loyal customer, but that does not seem to matter to this company. DO NOT SHOP BTR

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Beyond The Rack. The most disappointing about they stole my money from Beyond The Rack was run around still no refund Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Beyond The Rack.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Jewelry and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Beyond The Rack to other companies on our site.

Comments

Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada #1248145

I have the same issue.

I have very worst experience from Beyond the Rack .

After years I shop at Beyond The Rack I have realized this website IS NOT a good one . They just do business for a few years and then they announce they're bankrupted , change the management , stele their customers money & run away without noticing .

I just have lost my $101CAD not much but I wonder how many ppl lose their money or store credit like me ???

When you call they very nice to help , give you your case number and suggest you the number of Consumer Protection...

but the do know that just a game they just want play a game with you because nothing Consumer Protection can do when the company announced they're bankrupted.

BE CAREFUL & AWARE this website BEYOND THE RACK everyone !!!