After three months of waiting for items which I order from Beyond The Rack. I did not even receive an email to notify me that I was not going to receive my order. I had to check it online to see the status was marked 'item refunded.

I contacted one of their representatives in their live chat and was told that my item will arrive in a week, this was too funny I realized that they do not even verify the order when you contact them.

However after not getting any satisfaction regarding my refund they told me that it was their policy to only give store credit, I was so angry I decided to contact PayPal and within 24 hrs I received my refund.

To anyone out there if you made your purchase using Paypal you will get your money back.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Beyond The Rack. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Beyond The Rack to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Beyond The Rack and beyond the rack shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments